Sponsored Link

Home » , , , » Chitrangada Singh loves 1970s style

Chitrangada Singh loves 1970s style

Well Chitrangada Singh loves 1970s style and says she is excited by making a come back on the fashion scene.

Chitrangada said, I love the era of the sixties and the seventies as I believe in old school of thought. And now since the styles are coming back in fashion, I am very excited.
As she loves 1970s style but she also believe in going glamorous every time. She love to try different hair styles, experimenting with her looks and something similar one would see in her next movie that is what she said.

She also said, "I think Kanika is just fabulous and I love what she is doing with the theme inspired by modern women. I admire people who don't believe in stereotyping women with one look and she has outshone with her design aesthetics. I also believe in the same. I am not that typical girl next door who restricts herself with one look and that is what I love about the designer."

Chitrangada is eagerly looking forward to her first item song in Shirish Kunder's "Joker" movie which has Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead role.

Before she has played a glamorous college professor in "Desi Boyz" movie which was great movie and also her acting was super.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood and Hollywood News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger