Sponsored Link

Home » , , , » Tusshar turns co-producer, says it's for money

Tusshar turns co-producer, says it's for money

Bollywood actor Tusshar Kapoor, who is still struggling for success in Bollywood, is now following sister Ekta Kapoor's footsteps. He has turned co-producer with "Chaar Din Ki Chandni" and says it's all for money.

Tusshar told to IANS that I have turned omtp co-producer just for the greed for money as I am not being paid too much for the film. It's a solo and it's a huge discount for me as an actor. I agreed because I got to work with a hit director and actor. It makes the two ends meet, so I had to compensate."

"Chaar Din Ki Chandni" which is Directed by Samir Karnik starring Tusshar and Kulraj Randhawa in the lead roles and it is about to release on March 8. Unlike investing money through his sister Ekta's banner Balaji Telefilms, Tusshar has pumped in money independently for the promotions.

"I have invested some amount in this as far as the promotions are concerned and that will be repaid once the film releases. I will have a small share in that (box office profit). It's not under any banner, it's just an agreement between me and Top Angles Productions," he added.

He said: "If I need some ideas for promotions, I can consult her because she has some brilliant ideas. I will have a conversation with her and ask her what I should do to promote 'Chaar Din Ki Chandni'."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Maskolis | Johny Portal | Johny Magazine | Johny News | Johny Demosite
Copyright © 2011. Bollywood and Hollywood News - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger